Tuesday, September 27, 2016

August Wrap Up

So I have been seriously slacking on this blog. I can't believe it's basically the end of September and I'm just getting around to posting this review. I was going to post this two weeks ago but I got really sick and pretty much slept the entire time. As I've been saying for a while now, I'm going to try to get back on track with this blog. I had a pretty good reading month in August. There seems like there's a lot I need to get through so let get into what matters.

New to My Shelves



If you haven't seen my wrap up for July, I ended up getting a lot of books in one month. Somehow I managed to get more books in August than I got in June and July combined. I'm lazy so I'm not going to list each book. If you would like to see what books I got, check out the video I have talking about them.

Books I Read




Food Wars Volume 7 (5 stars) | Food Wars Volume (4.5 stars) 


Food Wars Volume 9 (4 stars) | A Court of Mist and Fury (5 stars) 


Food Wars Volume 10 (4 stars) | Food Wars Volume 11 (4.5 stars) 


Wicked Heart (4.5 stars) | Food Wars Volume 12 (4 stars) 


Food Wars Volume 13 (4 stars) | Saga Volume 6 (4.5 stars)

2016 Reading Challenge



At the end of August I read a total 49 books so I was really close to finishing my reading goal for this year. I've also been spending time updating the challenges I'm participating in this year. I'm really behind on the Finishing the Series challenge. Right now I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish everything I wanted to read for that. I'm currently working on updating the books I read that fit into the challenges for the Around the Year in 52 Books challenge. I have an updated written record but I need to update the file that you guys can see. Hopefully I will have that done by the time I past this.


September Update



This isn't really much of an update since it's basically the end of September now. I'm basically using this to let you guys know that I do have plans to get back on track with my blog. I have ideas of things I would like to talk about. I've also been taking a different approach to when/how I review books so I can post more often. These changes will start this last week in September and will continue on.


Since this is so late I will not ask about how your August went XD but be looking out for September Wrap Up. I will be making sure I post that in the beginning of the month. See you guys in my next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment