Thursday, March 8, 2018

Making Sense by Lila Rose | ARC Review

Making Sense by Lila Rose
Publisher: Self Published
Publication Date: March 6, 2018
Genre: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 308
Source: eARC from InkSlinger PR
Find on Goodreads




Goodreads Description

Adalyn Sage. 

I'm thirty-seven, a mother, a divorcee, and I’m ready to date again. 
I need a man willing to love me for who I am, despite what size I am. Only finding such a guy is harder than it’s cracked up to be. Afterall, I'm a little clumsy and just a tad outspoken… that is unless I’m in front of a man so good-looking my panties melt. Then I become an absolute weirdo. 

Case in point: Vice Salvatore. Stunning. Growly. And also my boss. 
Thank God his a**hole attitude put my racing heart at ease and changed my lust to hate. 

Nope. I don’t care for him. Won’t. I’ll continue to ignore my ladybits and stay strong. 

At least for a while.

My Thoughts


Making Sense follows Adalyn Sage, a 37 year old single mother since her divorce. She is looking to start dating again but isn't having much luck. After taking a co-worker's night shift Adalyn meets Vice Salvator, the owner of the store. As can be expected an unlikely romance between the two begins.

I enjoyed the story and thought the romance was really cute. It was interesting seeing the progression between Adalyn and Vice from the time they met up until the end of their story. Adalyn is extremely awkward around men she finds attractive. This lead to hilarious moments of Adalyn rambling about whatever she's thinking about at the moment. While at times I felt like their relationship moved a little fast, for the most part I didn't really mind. Making Sense was a fun, and at times, steamy romance story that had me swooning with Adalyn.

No comments :

Post a Comment