Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Love But Haven't Talked About Enough


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at  Broke and Bookish. This week theme is Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough. When I was making this list I realized that I don't remember details of most of these books/series so I might consider rereading them at some point. Also, this week I decided to cut my list down and only do 5 books/series. Like always, these books aren't listed in a specific order. With that said, let's get into the list.







1. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz: I grew up with this series so it's been one of my favorites for a while. No one that I know has read this series so I never get to talk about it. I already have plans to reread/finish this series this year.





2. The Duff by Kody Keplinger: Right now this is one of my favorite contemporaries. When the movie came out I saw quite of few people saying they like the movie better than the book. Even though I enjoyed the movie, I still like the book a lot more. Since the movie was being targeted at a specific audience some things had to be taken out, and although I didn't agree with the things that were taken out I feel they made the story feel more real for me.








3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer: Most people that I was around was too busy caught up in the Twilight craze to read this. Because of that I rarely ever talked about up.








4. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: Whenever this author's name comes up it's usually about her serious centered around fae. I haven't had many opportunities to talk about this book/series but I will try because I think it's worth checking out.









5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Honestly most people only talk about the movies now. I've only read the series once and it was a while ago so I don't remember enough to talk about it.








What are some of the books that made it on your list?

No comments :

Post a Comment