Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Wrap Up

This month went by so fast! That probably had something to do with February being the shortest month of the year even though there was an extra day this year. I disappeared from blogging for about the second half of the month. This was unintentional but I feel like it was needed and worth it. I got sick halfway through the month and I'm still not completely better, so that's the main reason for my disappearance. I'm pretty sure I didn't write reviews for anything I read this month but I do have my quick thoughts on how I felt right after I finished reading on goodreads. With that being said, let's get into everything book related for February.

New to My Shelves







Books I Read



Deadly Class Vol. 1 (3.5 stars) | Losing It (reread; 4 stars)



Keeping Her (4 stars) | Saga Vol. 1 (4 stars)

Currently Reading




2016 Reading Challenges


So far I have read 8 books towards my overall 50 book reading goal for the year. According to goodreads, right now I'm on track. I did update some of my other challenges I have linked but I haven't added all the books I've read yet. I will be doing that as soon as I can but there hasn't been too much more I need to update.


Was February a good reading month for you? Any new favorites?

No comments :

Post a Comment