Sunday, August 7, 2016

July Wrap Up

I know I just posted a wrap up but I wanted to get this up before the end of August. I'm still getting back into the feel of blogging. I don't think I've posted a review in a couple months. I'm  working on it, I promise! I know you're here for the wrap up so I will stop talking about stuff you probably don't care about.

New to My Shelves


Like I said in the last wrap up, I'm going to film a video of all the books I got during the summer at the end of this month. If you guys would like to see a post of all the books I got during the summer, let me know. I will say, I got 15 books in July. I'm using the excuse that it was my birthday month for why I got so many.

Books I Read



Gemina (5 stars) | The Loose Ends List (4 stars)


Bad Romeo (5 stars) | Broken Juliet (5 stars)


Food Wars Volume 6 (4 stars) | I Hate Fairyland (4 stars)


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone ( 4 stars) | A Court of Thorns and Roses (reread/buddy read with Teisha from Girl Writes Review)


To Come in August



I made an ambitious TBR for June but now that it's a week into the month I'm thinking about changing some of that. I really want to get to some of the books I agreed to review but I forgot about (sorry if that happens to be your books). I also have ARCs that I got at Book Con that are coming out soon that I would like to get to. I'm currently reading A Court of Mist and Fury and since I'm a mood reader I'm not sure how I will feel about reading those things once I'm done.


What did you read in July?

No comments :

Post a Comment