Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday Rewind: Books I Feel Like Everyone Has Read But Me


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

As you see from the title of this post, this week's Top Ten Tuesday is a rewind, meaning everyone gets to go back to revisit or complete a topic they missed/skipped. I wasn't even blogging at this point but I decide to go with the topic, Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read But Me.




I don't really need to get into this. I watched all the movies growing up but didn't read the books. Now I have read the first book and own a paperback box set, so I will be continuing soon.




If I'm being honest, I hadn't heard of this series until last year (I think). I have read the first two books in the series but I need to finish the rest so I can move on to the spin off YA series.




This book is a lot of people's favorite. I've owned it for months now but it has just been looking pretty on my shelf since I bought it.




I've read the first book in the series but I was underwhelmed after all the hype and never continued. After I finish A Court of Mist and Fury I might get back into it (starting with a reread of Throne of Glass) because I feel like I will want more of Sarah J. Maas's writing.




When this book came out almost a year ago, everyone was talking about it. I've heard nothing but good things and want to pick it up soon.




I heard a lot of people talking about this series. I finally picked up the books in the series not too long ago but I still haven't read them yet.




So many good reviews on this book. Another contemporary that I've been wanting to read. Plus I'm pretty sure this book takes place outside of the United States, so that's an added bonus.




Since the second book in this duology just came out, everyone has been talking about this. I keep hearing about how beautiful her writing is and I feel so left out.




I haven't heard a lot of detail about this book but everyone seems to have read it and most people think it's amazing.




I'm pretty sure everyone who has read the Vampire Academy series has read or at least started the Bloodlines series. I have plans to reread Vampire Academy this year and I own the first book in the series so I hope to at least start it.


What are some books your feel like everyone has read but you haven't? Do we have any books/series in common?

No comments :

Post a Comment