Monday, January 2, 2017

December Wrap Up

Happy New Year! Can you believe we are already in 2017? I know everyone has been saying it but this year has gone by so fast for me. So much has happened, good and bad. It doesn't seem like it but I have been blogging for almost a year and a half. I'm sure you guys don't want to read my rambling (if you actually read all this) so I'll just get into the wrap up

New to My Shelves


I haven't been keeping track of the books I got in December because I wasn't suppose to be buying books. I plan on doing a winter book haul or maybe just a December and January book haul at some point and I plan on posting in on this blog.

Books I Read in December



Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland (2 stars) | Food Wars Volume 15 (4 stars) 


Paper Princes (3.5 stars) | Broken Prince (3 stars) 


Small Admissions (4 stars) | Monstress Volume 1 (5 stars)


To Come in January


I'm really working on getting organized so I can post more. I have a lot of end of the year post I want to get out in the next few weeks so be be looking out for those!

Currently Reading



No comments :

Post a Comment