Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Introduction | April 2017




Wow! So I wasn't expecting to do this but I decided to officially participate in this round of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I have attempted this readathon before but I'm pretty sure this is the first official time. Usually I'm doing a lot on Saturdays but for this weekend I'm going to try to spend my entire day reading.

If you watched the TBR video you will see the books I want to read. I know I want to finish at least two of theses books but I'm not going to restrict myself to only the ones I talked about since I am a huge mood reader. I will be doing updates here so make sure you guys check back to see how I'm doing and cheer me on if you're interested.

Alright I think that covers everything for now. I will be back in my first update. Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment