Saturday, April 29, 2017

Hour 2 | Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

It's officially hour 2 of the readathon! I woke up about 20 minutes into the first hour and after showering and putting clothes in the washer I haven't started reading yet. I've put water on for tea and I'm going to be eating frozen mangos (my breakfast) while I start my reading. I'm going to be starting with Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven.


Hour 1 Mini Challenge


Opening Survey

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading from Texas in the US.
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm most looking forward to finishing Mister Romance. Almost half way through the book and I'm in love with it! I can't wait to see where the story goes.
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to? Honestly, I'm not prepared and I don't have snacks prepared. I have some things around the house but I don't know how much snacking I'll be doing.
4. Tell us a little something about yourself! I've always suck when it comes to these things! I have been a reader for as long as I can remember. I'm willing to try almost any genre. Although I try to suppress it sometimes, I'm a hopeless romantic. 
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first official time taking part in this readathon. I'm looking to see how much I can get read when I set aside so much time for reading.


Alright I spent way more time of this than I planned. I'm off to go start reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment