Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books Every Paranormal Romance Lover Should Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish. Lately I've been making more of effort to expand my reading. Looking back, I realized I mostly read paranormal romance. So for this week's semi-freebie theme I decided to go with books paranormal romance readers should check out if you haven't already. I tried to pick a variety of paranormal "creatures" but somehow I still ended up with almost half being about vampires. This aren't in any special order.



Lux Series - Who was surprised by this? If you've been following some of my blog posts you would know this is one of my favorites and it involves aliens. I love Katy and Daemon! 


The 5th Wave - I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. This is another story involving aliens. Not only that, this book made me question trusting my own instincts and belief of other people. As for the romance, there's just something someone going against what's expected of them for someone else always gets me.


Percy Jackson and the Olympians - This is a bit of a cheat since I'm still reading the series and I'm not sure if there's really any romance in it. There is such as sense of humor and adventure that I'm sure most people of any age can enjoy. I'm sure you already know but there are gods/demigods along with all types of creatures.


A Court of Thorns and Roses - I'm sure everyone has heard about this book by now. There's fae and all kinds of romance!


Blood of Eden - This has vampires and zombie like vampires. Obviously there's romance but I don't want to give anything away if anyone hasn't started this series yet.


Vampire Academy - Another vampire series and I'm sure everyone has heard of this series. This is another one of my favorite series. There was such a different take on vampires and there was more added to the story. If you haven't read this series and don't mind vampire books I highly suggest checking it out.


Saga - There has been a lot of talk about this series and now I understand why. You can tell just by the cover that there are some paranormal characters (even if they might be considered more fantastical. I'm honestly considering anything that's not human paranormal for this post). Definitely think it's worth checking out!


A Shade of Vampire - As you can tell this is another vampire series. I was surprised by how much I ended up liking this series. Sometimes I had some problems with the romances but I feel like more people should check this out. Just a warning though, this series has continued on way longer than I thought it would and I'm not sure when it will finally finish.


Blue Bloods - This is another vampire series but this one is unique because the vampires are actually reincarnated fallen angels. And of course there is the swoon worthy boy who goes against what expected of him to be with the one he loves ( I told you that always get me).


Those are top books/series I think any paranormal romance lover should check out. I could only think of 9 so leave me any suggestions you think I might like.

No comments :

Post a Comment