Sunday, July 31, 2016

May + June Wrap Up

It's been a while since I posted a monthly wrap up As you may have noticed, I have been slowly trying to get back into blogging. There has been topics I wanted to post but missed out on during my absence. I may revisit some of the topics in the future bur for now I'm just trying to move forward. However, I still want to post reviews for some of the books I read while I was gone. I think this post may be long so I will just get into it.

New to My Shelves


I think I have accumulated quite a few books over these two months because let's be real, I have no self control. I have already posted a video of all the books I got in May. If you want you can check out those books here. I also posted a collective Book Outlet haul which was a few month's worth of purchases so feel free to check that out here. I decided to do a summer book haul at the end of August so I will post about the books I got in June later.

Books I Read in May



Food Wars Volume 2 (5 stars) | Food Wars Volume 3 (4.5 stars) | Food Wars Volume 4 (4 stars)


Food Wars Volume 5 (4.5 stars) | Highly Illogical Behavior ( 4 stars) | Nimona ( 4 stars)

Books I Read in June




Illuminae (5 stars) | Rat Queens Volume 2 (4.5 stars) | Rat Queens Volume 3 (2 stars)

2016 Reading Challenge


By the end of June I read a total of 37 books towards my Goodreads goal of 52 books I'm still ahead for this challenge. I 'm sure that I have complete some of the challenges for the Around the Year in 52 Books and the Finishing the Series but I need to look at them and update them. I think I may have even gotten a book for the Around the World challenge.


Quick July Update


July is over so I don't have anything about what's going to happen during the month. I will be doing a wrap up very soon for July so be looking out for that. I'm back and I'm going to do my best to stay consistent!

No comments :

Post a Comment