Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them


Happy Tuesday everyone! It feels like it has been so long since I've posted to my blog but it's probably only been a few weeks, I think. I'm slowly trying to get back on a schedule so I can start posting here regularly again.

Top  Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is things books have made you want to do or learn. Of course I didn't manage to come up with ten. I was trying to only use books I've read so far this year but this ended up being harder than I thought, especially since I was trying to come up with stuff for this between 3-5 am this morning. 

Now that I put every last thought I just had running through my head while writing this intro, I will get into the list!



I'm currently rereading this book and it has made me want to paint or learn how to paint. Also, I would love to see colors the Feyre does. The whole experience just seems so magical.


Oh Katniss! If only I could use a bow and arrow as good as you (is this even correct grammar?). If the world ever evolved into one of the many dystopian worlds that are in books today, this skill would be really useful. If that doesn't happen, I think this would still be fun to know how to do.


I didn't know about book blogging before reading this book. After reading about it, I went and looked up the blogging world centered around books and knew almost immediately that I wanted to join. Now here I am!


Have you guys read this manga series? If not, you definitely need to! Anyway, I already somewhat know how to cook and I really enjoy it. However, this manga has increased my passion for food (if that's possible) and has made me want to taste/try to make food from all different origins, especially the recipes included throughout the series.


If I could use/hack a computer like Kady I would be set. I like to think I know how to figure out my way around a computer but what little I can do doesn't even compare. I would love to learn some basic (honestly even more than that) coding.


What are some of the things books have made you want to do or learn about? Also if you participated in this week's Top Ten Tuesday, make sure to leave a link to your TTT.

No comments :

Post a Comment