Wednesday, November 4, 2015

NaNoWriMo


Hey everyone, initially this post was supposed to be a Top Ten Tuesday post but since I haven't read any debut authors this year I decided to skip it for this week. Instead I would like to officially announce that I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year! This is my first time ever participating, and I'm excited to see where this writing takes me.

Now it is already day 4 and I've only written one sentence in my new document. I'm ashamed of this but at the same time, I don't feel too bad because I have already written this as a short story so I have a general idea of how I want the story to go. Now it's all about getting the words onto the paper. 

As soon as I started looking over what I had previously done I immediately thought of ways to change it that could possibly make it better. Right now, besides sitting down and writing, the hardest part for me is to get into my character's head so I can make the story as realistic as possible.

After sitting here and typing up this posts really quick, I'm pretty sure once I take the time to sit down and write, the words will just flow out and I can just edit later. If you are participating in NaNoWriMo this year and would like to be my writing buddy add me here. And if you want, feel free to cheer me on, I can use all the encouragement I can get. I would also be willing to do the same. Hopefully the next time I do an update I can say I made a lot of progress. 

No comments :

Post a Comment