Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #8

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish.

The theme for this week is :

Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch


Since I don't usually get around to watch too many movies in theaters, I figured it would be best to do 5 of each. 

5 Book to Movie Adaptations I Still Need to Watch




1. Paper Towns - This came out on my birthday this year but no one in my family wanted to go see it so I still haven't watched it yet. I finally read the book at the end of the summer. It was a good book but it wasn't my favorite. 




2. Insurgent - When I wanted to go see this I couldn't, then I heard so many many mixed reviews. The people who read the book were basically saying WTF (and since I read it, I was worried) and the people who haven't read the series loved it. Eventually I will buy the DVD and watch it.





3. The Martian - This is a pretty recent release and I know I will not get around to watching it for a while. Besides, I want to read the book first.



4. Room - I recently heard a booktuber talking about this book and warning not to watch the movie trailer because it gives away the book. The book sounds interesting so this is another one that I want to read the book before watching the movie.





5. The Maze Runner - I haven't read the series and I've heard mixed reviews when it comes to the books and the movie. I was interested in checking it out because I like to have my own opinion but I'm not sure how soon I will get around to that.










Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To



1. Mockingjay Part 2 - I seen all the previous movies and I think this was one of the best book to movie adaptions that I've seen. I'm really looking forward to this!

2. The 5th Wave - I haven't read this book yet but I've heard so many good things. I plan on reading this before the movie comes out and I'm excited to see how it is done. 

3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - This is another series I haven't read yet but I've heard so many good reviews.

4 The Darkest Minds - I haven't started the series yet but I have the first book and will be starting soon. I didn't even know this was going to be a movie until I started looking for book to movie adaptions coming out in 2016. I'm excited about this one as well.

5. A Monster Calls - I haven't read this book yet either. I plan to pick it up as soon as possible. Although I don't know what it's about, I'm still looking forward to it.

*None of the others have movie posters :-(

Any book to movie adaptations you still have to see or are looking forward to?

No comments :

Post a Comment