Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish.

The theme for this week is a Thanksgiving themed freebie. For this week I decided to go with :

Top 3 Things I'm Thankful For


1. My family! - As much as I might complain about some of the problems I have with my family, I'm happy with the family I ended up with. My family is always supportive of the decisions I make. No matter what happens or what's going on in life, we will always be there for each other.

2. My Friends - I'm so grateful for the best friends I've made over the years. I didn't feel like I had someone I could call a best friend until almost the end of high school. When I finally found people that I could truly call best friends, they all accepted me and all my weirdness. They are all pretty much like family to me and I'm sure I will be friends with them for the rest of my life.

3. Books/Being able to read - I didn't have the most friends growing up and my friends all had family that they hung out with a lot more than me so I was by myself a lot of the time. Being able to read allowed me to explore a lot of different things without having to go anywhere (which I'm sure a lot of readers feel that way). I'm glad I was able to do that.

No comments :

Post a Comment