Monday, December 14, 2015

HOLIDAY CRAM-A-THON Wrap Up


If you have been reading my most recent post then you know that I've been slowing making my way to finishing my reading goal for the year. I was on twitter one day and saw a lot of people using #HOLIDAYCRAMATHON and I had no idea what it was for. After searching for a while I finally found the post where Jessica introduces the readathon. I have never participated in a readathon before so I figure I would try it out.

I didn't find out about this until more than halfway through the readathon so I figured I wouldn't get much during the time I had left. I mostly did this to see. During this time I managed to finish 5 books and am still currently reading 2.

What I Read


Torment Soul - Finished 11/29 | The Paper Menagerie - Finished 12/13 | Death Note: Black Edition Volume One - Finished 12/5



Oliver's Trantrums - Finished 12/13 | Toads and Tessellations - Finished 12/13

Currently Reading


No comments :

Post a Comment