Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want for Christmas!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish.

This week theme is:

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year


Books and Christmas! If I could get every book that I've been really wanting to reading I wouldn't know what to do with myself. When my mom asked me to make a list of what I wanted for Christmas there were at least 10 books on that lists, and that isn't including the number of books in the series I asked for. I made the list a little bit ago and since I haven't looked at it since then I don't remember everything that was on that list. Here are some of the books I would like for Christmas.





















What are some books you would like for Christmas?

No comments :

Post a Comment