Sunday, January 10, 2016

December Wrap Up

Happy New Year! I usually post these on the last day of the month or the 1st of the new month but as you can see that didn't happen. As you can guess, during the holidays at the end of the month things got a little hectic. I was spending a lot of time with my family and I was working so I didn't really feel like doing much of anything else. However, I read more in December than I did in any other month in 2015.

In December I also decided to start a YouTube channel. I was thinking about this before I started blogging but I never got around to doing it. I'm happy that I went ahead and started the channel. I feel that it will be another way to interact with people about. If you would like to check out my channel just click the YouTube button in the column to the right.

I kinda have a lot to get through in this wrap up so let's get started.

2015 Reading Challenge


As I stated in the last few wrap ups I posted, I set a 50 book reading goal for 2015. I went back and added some books that I had read but never put on Goodreads. I also went back and updated books that Goodreads that hadn't counted and realized I didn't need to read as many books as I thought I did. I completed my goal for the year! I'm pretty sure I read more than 50 books during 2015 but I don't have a record of some books. If you would like to see what books I read in 2015 (that I have documented) check it out here


New to My Shelves


This month there were so many books I wanted to get. Christmas shopping limited how much money I had to spend on books so I was only able to pick up a few books. I also got a couple books for Christmas. I made a video about my December book haul if you want to watch that.





Books I Read


During the month I read 11 books. Like I said before, that's the most I've ever read in a month. A couple of these were children's books or short stories but I  also read a few bind ups. All the short stories I read, there was a link to read it for free if anyone wants to check any of them out.




Death Note: Black Edition Volume 1 & 2
















Currently Reading




I put down A Court of Thorns and Roses in December because I was trying to finish my Goodreads goals. I have finally picked it back up and I'm pretty sure that I will finish it sometime today. I also started the 3rd volume of Death Note in December but ended up putting it down to read shorter books. Once I pick it back up I should finish it quickly.

How was December for you? What are some books you read?

No comments :

Post a Comment