Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books to Read in 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is freebie so I decided to talk about the Top Ten Books I Want to Read in 2016. There are so many books I want to read and have recently bought but I'm going to pick the books I'm most of excited to read that I already own.





1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan - I'm currently reading the first book in the series but I have the entire series so I want to finish it this year.
















2. Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling - This is another series I would like to complete this year. Everyone is always talking about the series and I want to finally be completely immersed in the world.










3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - I've heard mostly good things about this book and I don't want it just sitting on my shelf looking pretty.







4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - I've had this book for years now but the one time I tried to start it it didn't grab my attention. I've heard so many good things about the series so I want to give it another try.








5. Saga by Brian K. Vaughan - I have the first 5 volumes and I want to get caught up before the 6th volume comes out. I'm sure once I start this I will end up reading them all at once.








6. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon - I recently got this book and since I've heard so many good things about it this was moved up in my general TBR.








7. The Jewel by Amy Ewing - I bought this as an ebook almost 2 years ago for a project but I never got around to reading it. As usual with all the other ebooks I buy, I forgot about it and would like to get to it this year.








8. Partials by Dan Wells - This is another book that I really want to read but keep forgetting about since I have it as an ebook.









9. Eon by Alison Goodman - Basically the same as the previous two. I was excited about this but I forgot about it because I have the ebook.








10. The Girl With All The Gifts by M. R. Carey - I've heard so many amazing things about this. I have a copy so I want to get this book this year. It's a thriller so I might wait until around Halloween to read this.

No comments :

Post a Comment