Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Resolutions


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Resolutions We Have for 2016. I don't usually make resolutions because I always felt like I wouldn't follow through with them. However I'm starting to believe that when you when you write something down and put words behind thoughts you are more likely to get it done. This year I've have some bookish resolutions as well as some other resolutions that go along with the ones I listed in my 2016 Reading Goals and Challenges post.

1. Read more books! - There are so many books that I want to read and so many books being released this year.

2. Make more time for reading - I spend a lot of time randomly browsing the internet or other unnecessary things. I'm going to set aside time everyday for reading no matter how much or how little I can get read.

3. Read more diversely - This include reading from diverse authors, different genres, reading more than just YA books.

4.Not be ashamed of the books I read - I'm pretty sure I read more than 50 books last year but I didn't want to add every single book I read because I was ashamed of some of the books. I would like to not care about what people might think about some of the books I read.

5. Be more organized - This is one thing that I feel is the most important. I can make a lot of my other resolutions happens by being more organized.

6. Complete the first draft of my book - There isn't much to say. I need to get to writing!

7. Grow/develop my blog - I would like to do more reviews and add other content to my blog.

8. Be consistent with my blog and YouTube - I set goals for my blog and YouTube and I would like to stick to those.

9. Stop procrastinating - I have been getting a little better at this but I feel like there is always room for improvement. I'm hoping getting more organized will help with this.

10. Make friends in the book blogging/BookTube community - I'm always looking for new people to talk with about books with but I would really like to make some friends throughout the year.

No comments :

Post a Comment