Sunday, April 3, 2016

March Wrap Up

I have been on a really bad schedule. I'm so used to writing my post the same day I post them that now since I work more than two days a week I can't really do that anymore. I keep talking about getting on a schedule but honestly I haven't really made the effort to do so. I've also been getting a little bored with the same type of post each week which is another reason why I haven't really been making that extra effort to write blog posts. Starting this week I'm going to get back into working on blog posts while I'm at work so I'll have my posts up when they're supposed to go up. Also, I'm trying to come up with some new ideas for blog so I don't keep posting the same type of material. Anyway, since I got all of that stuff out of the way, I'm going to go into everything book related for March.

New To My Shelves





Throne of Glass | The Assassin's Blade | Half-Blood

Books I Read


Wonderland (3.5 stars)


The 5th Wave (4 stars) | The Infinite Sea (4 stars)


Chew Volume 1 (5 stars) | Rat Queens Volume 1 (5 stars)

Currently Reading




I'm reading Harry Potter with my little brother so it might take me a while to get through it.

2016 Reading Challenge


By the end of March I read 13 books towards my goal of 50 books for the year. According to goodreads by the end of March I was ahead one book for the challenge. I'm sure the books that I have read will also be able to counted somehow on the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge and the Around the World in 52 Books Challenge but I haven't gone through them see which challenges I have completed yet. I also read 2 books that will count towards the Finishing the Series Challenge. I will be updating those challenges very soon so check out my link following my challenges for this year at the top of my blog.


What books did you read during March? What were your favorites from those?

No comments :

Post a Comment