Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Wrap Up

I decided very last minute to do a wrap up for this month. Even though I just started this blog about 3 weeks ago, I figured it was still a good idea to post more content on my blog. It also doesn't hurt to start getting some ideas that I can you use later on. Since I'm coming out of a reading slump that lasted most of the summer I didn't read as much as I normally could in a month.

Books I Read



Paper Towns by John Green



Trespassers by Todd Wynn & Tim Wynn

Currently Reading



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

2015 Reading Challenge

For this year, I have set a goal to read at least 50 books. As of now I have read 29 books so I'm a little over halfway done. I think I actually read a few more books that I didn't add to goodreads but I'm not going to worry about those. According to goodreads I'm 8 books behind schedule to finish on time but I still think I can do it!

What are some of the books you read during the month of September?

No comments :

Post a Comment