Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

I decided to choose books that I already own as either a physical copy or an ebook. 
*Pictures link to book page on Goodreads


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - As I mentioned in my Top Ten Tuesday last week, I haven't started this series yet and I really want to. I already have the ebook so I can at least get started.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I picked this up not long after it released but I still haven't read it yet. I kept telling myself I couldn't read it until I finished another book I never picked it up.

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa - I read the first two books in this trilogy months ago when I was avoiding doing school work. They were really good and I flew through them but for some reason I never got around to reading this one. Since The Eternity Cure left off on a cliffhanger, I want to know what happens next.

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - I bought this book at least 6 months ago. At the time I was so busy I never had the time to read it. When I did have a little extra time I decided to read books that were shorter and wouldn't take as much time to get through.

White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I heard about this book more recently. A lot of people were talk about the 3rd book in the series but there were still good reviews on this one. I recently purchased an ebook of this one.

Eon by Alison Goodman - I stumbled upon this book one day while scrolling through Goodreads. At the time I had extra money so I immediately got an ebook copy but haven't looked at it since.

Tormented Soul by Dylann Rhea - I won this book through the Goodreads giveaways. Although the summary sounded really interesting, I just haven't picked it up yet and I'm not sure why.

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch - I don't remember when I picked this up but I heard some good reviews and decided it was worth the try.

Alienated by Melissa Landers - I don't know too much about this book. I heard some good reviews about it and I think it was on sale at the time I bought it. I have been thinking about reading it for a while but like a few of the others I never got around to it.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - I will admit I not as excited about this read as the others since I have tried to read it before. I know I didn't give it a fair shot before so I am willing to give it another chance since I really wanted to continue on in the series. 








Any of these books make your list? What are some of the top books on your fall to be read list? Leave the link to your TTT so I can check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment