Sunday, February 14, 2016

January Wrap Up

Hey everyone! I hope January was a good month for everyone. It flew by for me and we're already halfway through February and I'm just now getting this up. After the end of last year, I spent most of the month trying to get back on a steady uploading schedule. Since this wrap up may be a little lengthy I'm just going to go ahead and get started.

2016 Reading Challenge


Like I mentioned in my 2016 reading challenges post I set my goodreads reading challenge to 50 books for the year. In January I managed to read 4 books towards that overall goal. If you haven't seen it already, I added a tab to keep track of the challenges I decided to take part in this year. There is a link for the 2 challenges that have specific challenges for them. I will do my best to update that list as often as I can so feel free to check them out whenever you want.

New to My Shelves


I went a little crazy when it came to buying books in January. Even though I only made 3 different purchases I got a lot of books. Since there are so many books I'm going to link my haul/unboxing videos. To be fair though, one of the Book Outlet orders I made in December I just got them in January. If you read any of the books I got let me know what you thought about them.





Books I Read


After forcing myself to read so much at the end of December I wasn't really in the mood to read in the beginning of January. However, I did still manage to read a few books during the month.




What was some of your favorite January reads?

No comments :

Post a Comment