Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Favorite Bookish Merch (ft Literary Book Gifts)

If you are a book lover part of the online bookish community you are also likely a fan of all kinds of bookish merch. I was inspired by Literary Book Gifts to talk about some of my favorites. Literary Book Gifts is a small bookish company that specializes in offering merchandise centered around some favorite classics. Their designs are offered on t-shirts, backpacks, and totes bags. The owner of the shop offered 20% off to my readers using the code BRANDIJANEESBOOKSHELF20. I don't receive anything from this code so feel free to use it as much as you'd like.






Now let's talk about some of my favorite merch.


1. Candles

  • Out of all the bookish merch I have, candles/wax melts are probably my favorite. Every book that I remember reading has mentioned the scent of a person, the surroundings, sometimes even the food. Candles and wax melts bring that aspect of the story to life and add to the whole reading experience. Some of my favorites are from Wick & Fable, Flickering Tales, and Paperly  & Co. There are also a ton of other shops I haven't tried yet. I love bookish candles so much that I've been considering opening my own shop.

2. Book Sleeves

  • This a relatively new type of merch I have been loving lately. Not only do they look gorgeous but they are useful since they protect your books while on the go. Most of the book sleeves I own aren't based on any specific fandom but I do have a few custom ones themed after certain stories.

3. Pillows/Home Items

  • Another one of my favorite types of bookish merch is home items, especially pillows/pillow cases. The book community is lucky to have so many talented artists. Over the years I have seen some of these artists produce some of the most beautifully designed pillows and the best part is they include quotes from some of my favorite books/stories.

4. Bookmarks

  • This one might be a little obvious but I still love them. Like with the home items, many artists have created unique bookmarks that feature quotes from different books. Besides the designs I have also seen so many different types. Magnetic, woodmarks, water colors, hand lettering, and even foiled bookmarks are some of the different ones I have seen.
These are only some of the bookish merch I have collected over the years. Let me know what your favorites are! Also, don't forget to check out Literary Book Gifts and use my code BRANDIJANEESBOOKSHELF20 if you decide to purchase anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment