Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Wrap Up

I have been blogging for about a month now and I'm still going strong. I can honestly say I'm proud of myself because every other time I tried to start a random blog, I usually would have stopped posting by now.

I got a little off schedule last week but I'm back on it now. This month has been really crazy for me. I finally started working at the job I was offered the position for at the end of August. Since I work overnight Fridays and Saturdays for now, I have been trying to adjust and make sure I get everything for the blog done ahead of time.

With all of that said, let's get to the actual content for this post! It took me most of the month to get through the only book I finished so it was a slow month for reading.

Books I Read



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Books I Reread



Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Currently Reading




Tainted by Alexandra Moody


Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (reread)

2015 Reading Challenge


Since I only finished one book this month, now I have read 30 books so far. Goodreads says I'm 11 books behind. I really want to finish my goal this year so I'm going to do everything I can to get to reading. I will probably try to find a few shorter books to read so I can get the amount of books I read up.

Like I said before, October was a rough month for reading but I'm trying to get back on track now.

What were some of your favorite October reads?


No comments :

Post a Comment